Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Amy June Lashes 1st BLOG POST!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to Amy June Lashes BLOG! Finally! I know some may think "it doesn't take much to start a blog" and yes you are right; but the commitment to maintain it, is what usually causes the delay.

My name is Amy and I am the founder/creator of Amy June Lashes. Background about me is that I have always loved everything beauty. I have been a makeup artist for 10 years now. I have done tons of weddings, special events and photo shoots. Making people feel beautiful is what made me want to do make up in the first place. As a young teen, I suffered from some acne and people weren't always very nice to me about it which also prompted my interest in Esthetics. I have had my Esthetician license a little over 5 years now. Though I don't work in a spa or salon doing daily facials; I still take the knowledge I learned to help others. (Please feel free to ask me any skin related questions too!)

I want this blog to be a place where people can come to not only learn tips and tricks, but to also feel empowered, motivated, beautiful. I want everyone to empower everyone whether it be by guest writers or the comments underneath the posts.

If you are interested in sharing beauty tips, makeup tutorials, skincare routines, motivational words please email me and my team at amyjunelashes@gmail.com.

Thank you all for your continued support with Amy June Lashes and I can't wait to interact more with you in the future! :)

XOXO,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment