Sunday, September 27, 2015

September Favorites

Hi lovelies,

I cannot believe that it is fall already! But, I am not complaining. It is my favorite season. I love EVERYTHING about it: dark lipstick, scarves, scents, and of course, PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE! :)

Who's with me?

Since September is coming to a close; I thought I would share with you some of my (overall) favorite things this month. I limited it down to items that I use daily or more than 5 times per week, otherwise, this post would be really long. :)

Hair:

Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Shampoo and Conditioner- I used these products a while back and loved them, so decided to add them into my rotation. I always switch up what shampoo I am using so my hair doesn't get used to it. My hair is more on the oily side (same as my skin) and it doesn't make my hair more greasy. It also smells like you are leaving a spa retreat when you step out of the shower.

You may find the product HERE.



Skin Care:

Skintelligence® Daily Moisture Enhancer- I LOVE THIS MOISTURISER! At first, I used too much and it would go on white, which I didn't like. But, clearly it was user error and I love it now! (1 pump is enough, FYI). The formula is non-oily, naturally fragrant, pH balanced and may be applied under makeup.  This product is sold by Motives Cosmetics and you may find the product HERE.



Makeup:

Maryluminizer by The Balm- I know this product has been around and has been in every beauty guru's favorites. But,  I went back to it recently and it is the only thing I have been using all month. I am not big in the strobing technique has I have oily skin to begin with. But, I do highlight the tip of my nose, cheek bones and cupids bow.  It is the perfect champagne color I feel for every skin-tone. You may find the product HERE.


Wet N Wild Lipstick in Bare it All- This has been my go-to everyday lipstick. In my opinion it is the perfect nude shade. Also, the big catcher is you can find it at your local drug store for under $2. YES, $2. Give it a try and let me know your thoughts. You may find the lipstick HERE.

Amy June Lashes in Anna- I know this may seem a little bias, but who wouldn't push and wear their own brand? I only have access to thousands of lashes, so I am definitely not going to go buy more. Though, for subtle looks, I do like the Ardell Demi-Wispys. In any case, back to Anna, I get so many compliments on her. The lashes are long yet semi-subtle (well to me at least; but I like dramatic). I have worn the pair that I am still wearing 20 times already. They are about ready to be retired and I will get hooked on a new style I am sure. I tend to switch off like that. I will stick to one style for several weeks, then switch. I forgot to mention that Anna is from my Queen Collection, which are 100% cruelty-free. You may find them HERE.


Well, that is all for September. Please let me know some of your favorite products so that I can give them a try too.

Until next time, hugs.

XOXO,
Amy June


No comments:

Post a Comment