Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Halloween Makeup {Are you ready?}

As some of you may or may not know (depending if you follow me on Instagram or not), that I absolutely love Halloween! Mainly because of the awesome decorations and of course MAKEUP looks! Here are a few makeup looks that I did last year (2014).


What do you think? I am currently brainstorming what I am going to do this year. Any suggestions; please let me know in the comments below.

Also, today Amy June Lashes launched two {Halloween special} lashes called 'Witch Craft' and 'Mysterious', you can see them below. They are now available on my website (www.amyjunelashes.com).


If you have Halloween looks that you are planning on doing and would love to share them on my blog; please feel free to contact me anytime!

Enjoy your evening lovies!

XOXO,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment